Sunday, February 07, 2010

My Goodness!































I've just noticed I last posted in 2008!! I'll go and sit in the corner!

Where has the time gone? And have I done anything worthwhile to report? Give me a moment or three while I think about that! I'm sure I have somewhere amongst all thos lost months!

It's still raining here. We received 400mm (16-inches) in an eight-hour period on Saturday. The most rain this area has received since the 1880s! Wow! It came down in bucket loads, large buckets! I don't mind though. I love the rain and I love being snuggled up inside with a good book and my two furry rascally mates! (Of the four-legged variety, of course...as depicted above!

I suggest that you all hop onto Jessica Watson's Blog...the brave 16-year old Aussie lass who is attempting to sail around the world, solo. Brave young lass and I wish her well! http://www.youngestround.blogspot.com/ I know I couldn't do what she doing...I'm not brave enough to even think of doing it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lee,

    Long time no see.

    I'm glad your back!

    It's raining here too, but we're not getting as much rain as you are. Yearly totally is a measly six and half inches. I wish it was more.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you, Janice. Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad everything is going well for you over your way.

    It's still raining here...although not as heavy as it did over the weekend. It was like Niagara Falls here throughout Saturday night...that's when we copped the 16-inches! It was incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Lee, I have dropped in on you many times since 2008 and am very happy you are back. I hope your absence proved meaningful to you and allowed you to find much happiness.
    Bill Lowery

    ReplyDelete