Wednesday, December 21, 2022

SEASONS GREETINGS AND WISHES

 



 

Feeling like the Grinch, or worse, I’m not in the mood for festivities…for celebrating the Festive Season.  Celebrating is not on my list of things to do, but because I’m not in an upbeat mood doesn’t mean I can’t wish everyone all the very best for the Festive Season. May 2023 be a better year for everyone...worldwide....

Shama and I are still laying low. We’re not in the mood for kicking up our heels, throwing our hands and paws in the air.  She said she is happy to help me solve the cryptic crosswords….”Bring ‘em on!” She miaowed!

I hope you enjoy the next week or so whichever way you choose.  Be happy….be safe…take good care.

 

 


 

 

11 comments:

  1. You are in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you too. Angel used to like to help me with crosswords, he would sit on my paper and keep it warm, keep a paw on my pen so it wouldn't roll away. Lola doesn't care for them, but she does like me to have the radio on, she likes music. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lee it is such a sad time losing someone you love. Many of us out here have suffered the same loss and are sending our love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still so very sad for your loss of handsome Remy. Our pets are family and so loved. Hoping you and Shama can still celebrate together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I know how you feel about the loss - we had it too this year. I still wish you a wonderful Christmas and New Year's. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Shama do Christmas the best way for you, Lee. I hope it is enjoyable however you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We should all celebrate and observe the holidays in whatever manner is most comforting. Dealing with a loss at what is deemed a festive time is indeed hard. My best wishes to you, Lee, for a peaceful day with Shama.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you enjoyed the holidays anyway!
    hughugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about the loss of your companion. I can tell from the pictures that Remy was well loved and cared for throughout his nine lives with you there. Why does it have to happen around the holidays though? Here's wishing you a happy 2023.

    ReplyDelete