Saturday, June 24, 2006

Lamb Aftermath & Kiwis!

Fortunately, Tom Cruise didn't turn up for the roast lamb dinner however the aromas must have wafted down the mountain into the valleys below as out of the blue, totally unexpectedly, a friend of mine of many years rang me, making a spur of the moment decision to come up and visit me. Of course, when I mentioned the lamb he was easily tempted...not only because he's originally from New Zealand! So, shortly after the unexpected phone call, he arrived bearing gifts of red wine and a fun night followed! We have a mutual love for country music, so the volume of the stereo was pumped up and on went our dancing shoes. He discounted my blog comments of yesterday...from him I learned the male perspective, which was interesting to say the least. I knew it would cause some controversy, one way or the other! A friendly debate ensued. The unexpected is always the best. Not so, the debris left over from the night before! It looks like Cyclone Larry revisited!

No comments:

Post a Comment