Sunday, July 16, 2006

Why Bother?

"What's it all about, Alfie?" An often repeated question. Frequently, I wonder myself what it's all about. I wish I knew the answer.Would anyone care if I no long existed on this earth? Would there be anyone who would miss me and/or remember me? Probably not. Life goes on and my life is just a mere spit in the massive ocean of existence. I am invisible, of use to no one other than myself (and sometimes I even wonder about that!) and my two cats.

Except for them, my two cats and all the books I still have to read, all the movies I still have to see, all the music I still have to hear, all the sunsets and sunrises I still have to witness, all the things I still have to learn, all the people I still have to meet, I probably would give it all up!

And most importantly, as long as I still have me...I shall remain!

No comments:

Post a Comment